K4Community Smart Home makes high-end home automation an affordable reality for older adults. Delivered through senior-friendly devices and control methods, residents can easily automate their lights, temperature, and room fans to their comfort. These devices also work in the background as an additional security measure, confirming resident activity through the automated Resident Check-In solution.
K4Community Resident Check-In Brings Peace of Mind to Residents
Resident safety and awareness has never been more important. With K4Community Resident Check-In, residents benefit from an award-winning check-in system that works behind the scenes to keep staff aware, while promoting resident independence and a life of dignity. Delivered through integrated smart home devices and voice activation with Amazon Alexa, residents no longer need to remember to pull a cord or dial a front desk line, you simply move about your home and community teams are alerted through our software-based system.
- Delivered through voice activation with Amazon Alexa, motion-sensing light switches or night lights
- Automated reporting for staff is viewable via desktop or mobile
- Includes two check-in windows per day, increasing resident safety
- “Away” settings are available when residents are not at home
- Reduces false resident alerts, saving staff time & resources
- Lighting Control
- Temperature Control
- Fan Control
- Access via Remote, Voice, or App
- Passive, Non-Invasive Motion Sensing
- No Pull Cord or Alert Button Needed
- Customizable Home Settings to Your Need
- Automated Temperature & Lighting Settings
- Automated Daily Resident Check-In Reporting
- No Manual Resident Action Required
- “Away” or Opt-Out Status Available
You and Your Home, Connected
Responsive living environments tailored to improve the daily lives of older adults through features that deliver peace of mind and independence.
“If we are coming home from dinner and I forgot to leave a light on, I can turn them on so we feel safer when we get there. I can control the heat or AC remotely. We can set the temperature to save energy while we are away and adjust it when we are coming home, so by the time we get there it is nice and comfortable.”
Richard F., Resident
A Quick Look
Control Your Home In Three Ways:
Do your residents want customizable home environments that keep them safe and comfortable?
K4Community Smart Home creates comfortable, high-end living environments tailored to improve the daily lives of older adults and increase the value of senior living community residences.