“Discover the numerous benefits of the most recent K4Community updates.”
By: Diana Gore | Product Marketing Manager, K4Connect
April 6, 2022
This quarter, our team focused on features that benefit residents, their family members and community staff in the areas of:
- Amazon Echo Show with NEW features for community staff, residents and their families
- Targeted Content and Resident Groups in the K4Community Plus App/Web and Voice
- Resident Check-in Enhancements that increase safety for residents and provide more flexibility for staff teams
- K4Community Plus App/Web Updates that improve the personalized experience
Here’s how our newest features and updates improve the lives of residents and their family members, as well as increase staff efficiency in senior living communities.
We are excited to deliver a multimodal experience for older adults with our Amazon Echo Show integration. This integration increases resident independence while keeping them connected and informed.
The hybrid touch and voice device includes dynamic video and voice calling, customizable ambient content, daily event and activity information, and more.
Highlight features include:
- Voice calling with community contacts (ex. front desk, dining, maintenance, etc.)
- Video and voice calling with fellow residents
- Video and voice calling with family and friends
- Customizable ambient home screen content to proactively alert residents of upcoming meals, upcoming events, or notices
2. NEW Targeted Content and Resident Groups
Drive higher impact engagements with content that speaks directly to different residents and interests. Ensure you are getting relevant content to the right group of residents with the added ability to create and manage resident groups. Zero in on your resident communications with the ability to segment communications and content with specific resident groups. Whether by care setting, special interests, committee membership or campus location, staff can better engage residents with more narrowed and customized communications. Additionally, this update enables more robust reporting and data insights around resident and staff usage.
- Create and manage resident groups
- Add residents to specific group(s)
- Community staff can create and designate a piece of content, event calendars and/or menu information to be shared with desired resident groups.
3. Resident Check-In Enhancements
Our award-winning automated Resident Check-In feature gets even more powerful with an additional check-in and reporting window. Staff can now add a second alert report that will automatically be delivered to a customizable list of staff members at a scheduled time.
- Increased resident safety with reporting that captures remaining resident alerts from the first check-in window of the day
- Improved staff communications with the ability to customize recipients on each report
4. K4Community Plus App/Web Updates
Residents now have more control over their personal information and can opt-out of showing their profile in the Directory of K4Community Plus (App/Web). Don’t worry, if residents change their minds they can quickly and simply opt back in to showing their profile and connecting with other residents.
Ready to learn more about K4Community? Book a demo today!