We are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel with regards to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. K4Community enables you to share critical updates to your community such as vaccine efforts.
As vaccine information is made available, use K4Community to widely and rapidly distribute fast-changing information about availability, clinics, scheduling and more!
Here are some ideas and best practices:
- Provide updates on a regular cadence such as daily or weekly
- Use dates and times in your messaging so residents can easily determine if they are interacting with the most up-to-date updates
- Create a slide in the Team Hub Content Creator and publish to all of your destinations
- Publish the same slide to Plus and Voice using the Team Hub Post Manager
- Remember: you will need to add a description for residents to hear information if they ask Alexa for notices
- Record the description you wrote for the Plus post to your Hotline
One of our community partners, Horizon House in Seattle, WA, had a really cool experience using K4Community to communicate a timely, critical vaccine update:
We were notified on Sunday that the hospital across the street from our campus would be able to provide doses of the vaccine for several hundred residents on Monday morning. We had to quickly get the work out to our residents. I created a slide for our Digital Signage displays and Direct Broadcast community TV channel. The first resident to get on the list — someone who doesn’t have email — saw the slide on the community TV channel and immediately called our reception desk to get on the list. Not only did K4Connect make it possible for us to quickly communicate with residents using multiple channels, but we were also able to provide a clear picture on their TV so they can easily read the announcement.