K4Community 1.5 demonstrates K4Connect’s foundational commitment to using technology to help older adults enjoy life
Raleigh, N.C. – January 24, 2017 – K4Connect, a mission-centered technology company that creates solutions to serve and empower older adults and individuals living with disabilities, today announced the release of its latest version of K4Community (Version 1.5), its “connected-life” software platform/suite specifically designed for senior living communities. Adding multiple new and improved features, K4Community 1.5 highlights the unique ability of K4Connect to rapidly incorporate the latest advances in technology, as well as feedback from community residents and staff, to help make the residents lives simpler, healthier and happier, while also providing the community staff the tools to provide improved care and hospitality.
With a focus on improving the lives of those they serve, the K4Connect team has introduced several new functional and performance enhancements, increasing the overall resident experience and interaction with the K4Community application.
“I’ve worked with a lot of companies over the years, but I’ve never seen one that so quickly evolves and improves its product based on feedback from our residents, families and staff,” said Rich Williams, Senior Vice President of HHHunt’s Spring Arbor Senior Living Communities. “Our residents, for example, appreciate that K4Connect is continually adding features, yet is able to keep the resident application both simple and easy-to-use.”
“The user application engagement numbers we’ve seen from residents using K4Community already rivals some of the most popular consumer applications on the market today. With K4Community 1.5, I have no doubt we’ll see even higher numbers,” said Jonathan Gould, co-founder and CTO of K4Connect. “We’re thrilled to be unveiling several new features with this update, many of which are a result of direct feedback we received from those we serve.”
New K4Connect Version 1.5 resident application features include:
- A complete resident directory with contact information
- Significantly expanded community news and content
- New and improved games
- A redesigned and easier to use tablet keyboard
- Enhanced photo sharing capabilities for family, friends and the community
- Simplified temperature management controls including the new “Magic Air”
- New “quick replies” for messaging
- New voice calling features, in addition to the existing video call capabilities
- New in-app direct connections to the K4Community Client Services Team
- New “how-to” educational videos
- Overall User Interface (UI) and performance improvements
In addition, some of new features available to the staff and operators via the community dashboards include:
- Expanded content management system with easy upload features
- Improved resident management capabilities
- Enhanced staff optimization analytics
- Expanded facilities management capabilities
K4Community 1.5 is available now and being rolled out to existing community residents and staff this month.
K4Connect creates solutions that serve and empower older adults and individuals living with disabilities, helping those it serves enjoy life via a connected-life software suite that brings together the best in home automation products, health and wellness technologies, and communication and social functionality. The Company’s products enable simpler, smarter living environments and healthier lives, while fostering family and community engagement. For more information, please visit www.k4connect.com.